That's the recipe. alright. I made it again tonight and it's really very good. My observations:
- The recipe, as it stands, is watery. Don't put all that broth into it! Keep the the sauce fairly dry. If you must, then use a teensy bit of broth or a little boullion instead. Once you dump the marinara sauce into it, it will be plenty wet.
- Use fresh spinach and don't be shy about piling it on.
- I sauteed mushrooms and added them.
- I doubled the feta on top, because Pauli loves it.
- Note to self: half a box (1/2 lb.) of lasagna noodles is all you need for this.